Below is a list of our most frequent pool and spa service calls. If you do not see your item listed below, that’s okay! Our technicians are knowledgeable and well-trained. Give us a call to discuss your concerns, and we’ll help you evaluate your options. We CAN help you!
Pool Service Calls:
MOST FREQUENT POOL SERVICE CALLS:
- Cracked or Missing Tile/Coping
- Leak Detection
- Algae Control
- Repair or Replace Heater Pump Filter
- Chemical Automation
- New Smart-Phone Control Automation
- Leaks (above and below ground)
- Pool Circulation and Filtration
- Water Balance and Chemical Experts
- Automatic and Manual Covers
- Re-plaster and Reconstruction
- Acid Wash
Spa Service Calls:
MOST FREQUENT SPA SERVICE CALLS:
- Dirty Filters (can cause error codes)
- Pumps, Filters, and Heaters
- Control Diagnosis and Repair
- Spa Covers and Cover Lifters
- Chemistry and Accessories
Tips and tricks to avoid a service call
Did You Know?
Most service call repairs are due to improperly maintained items or chemistry.
Here are some tips on how to ensure you’re properly maintaining you pool:
~Make sure that water quality is in balance
~Filters are cleaned (as needed) or replaced (yearly)
~Do small repairs before they turn into larger repairs
~Check your pool or spa often (especially in the winter to avoid freezing) to ensure proper operation
If you’re suspecting problems notify us immediately and we’ll help you get everything taken care of.
Here’s a Short list of Error Codes and what they could indicate:
“PR” – this indicates the pump is in priming mode
“DR” or “DY” – this indicates the pump has not primed or has a dirty filter
“FLO” or “FL” – this usually indicates there’s a dirty filter or low-flow
“OH” – this indicates an overheat (this can be due to low flow or a dirty filter)
We perform weekly or biweekly (every other week) maintenance contracts for pool and spas. Let us take the work and hassle off your shoulders.
For Pools and Spas:
- Check and adjust water balance and quality
- Clean skimmer and pump baskets
- Check and adjust the water level
- Brush-Vacuum and Net the Pool
- Clean Covers
- Check and adjust any chemical automation equipment
- Check functions/programs or cycle setting to ensure proper function
Remodel & Construction:
Interested in building out or remodeling the current pool you have? We can help! Having an Inground Swimming Pool is a great addition and investment in your home or rental property. It offers benefits for all age groups of people, and provides a great place to gather around and make memories.
We can help you with:
- Plaster or Pebble Type Finish
- New Plumbing
- New Equipment
- Upgrades and Chemical Automation
- New Smart-Phone Controls
- Pool Installation and/or Construction
- Spa Installation and/or Construction
Looking For Tile?
Check out these links to view tile choices and options available, and then give a call to discuss pricing at 801.474.1089
Click here to view Noble Tile Catalog
Click here to view National Pool Tile Catalog
NEW Pool Options!
What is an ECO pool? Its a pool made out of a container. Check out the video.
Premium options range from a polymer based tile interior to ultraviolet water disinfection. There hundreds of possible combinations.