Quality Pool and Spa has over twenty-five years experience in pool and spa maintenance, repair, and service. We specialize in new control packages, refinishing, remodeling, and new construction. We also specialize in weekly pool and spa maintenance, including cleaning, skimming, startup, and shut down.
Why Are We The Best?
To provide the best service possible, so that our customers can enjoy their product to lessen daily stress and spend more quality time with family and friends.
If we keep up to date with technology and apply our years of experience and constantly strive to do better, then the outcome will be happy customers.
We will always strive to give you our best.
Below is a list of our most frequent pool and spa service calls. If you do not see your item listed below, that’s okay! Our technicians are knowledgeable and well-trained. Give us a call to discuss your concerns and we’ll help you evaluate your options. We CAN help you!
MOST FREQUENT POOL SERVICE CALLS:
- Cracked or Missing Tile/Coping
- Algae Control
- Repair or Replace Heater Pump Filter
- Chemical Automation
- New Smart-Phone Control Automation
- Leaks (above and/or below ground)
- Pool Circulation and Filtration
- Water Balance and Chemical Experts
- Automatic and Manual Covers
- Re-plaster and Reconstruction
- Acid Wash
MOST FREQUENT SPA SERVICE CALLS:
- Dirty Filters (can cause error codes)
- Pumps, Filters, and Heaters
- Control Diagnosis and Repair
- Spa Covers and Cover Lofters
- Chemistry and Accessories
Emergency service is available. Give us a call anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We perform weekly, biweekly, or monthly maintenance contracts to take the work and hassle off your shoulders.
For Pools and Spas:
- Check and adjust water balance and quality
- Clean skimmer and pump baskets
- Check and adjust water level
- Brush-Vacuum and Net the Pool
- Clean Covers
- Check and adjust any chemical automation equipment
- Check functions/programs or cycle setting to ensure proper function
Interested in building out or remodeling the current pool you have? We can help! Having an Inground Swimming Pool is a great addition and investment in your home or rental property. It offers benefits for all age groups of people, and provides a great place to gather around and make memories.
We can help you with:
- Plaster or Pebble Type Finish
- New Plumbing
- New Equipment
- Upgrades and Chemical Automation
- New Smart-Phone Controls
- Pool Installation and/or Construction
- Spa Installation and/or Construction
Most service call repairs are due to improperly maintained items or chemistry.
Here are some tips on how to ensure you’re properly maintaining you pool:
- Make sure that water quality is in balance
- Filters are cleaned (as needed) or replaced (yearly)
- Do small repairs before they turn into larger repairs
- Check your pool or spa often (especially in the winter to avoid freezing) to ensure proper operation
If you’re suspecting problems notify us immediately and we’ll help you get everything taken care of.
- “PR” – this indicates the pump is in priming mode
- “DR” or “DY” – this indicates the pump has not primed, or has a dirty filter
- “FLO” or “FL” – this indicates usually means there’s a dirty filter, or low-flow
- “OH” – this indicates an overheat (this can be due to low flow or a dirty filter)